4 x Hot Pink Paper straws
Hot Pink or Red Bakers Twine or string.
1. Download & Print your bunting. The messages included are 'Happy Birthday' and 'A Baby Girl', with additional polka dot and chevron stripe bunting flags to use.
2. The messages on the bunting are 'double-sided' so you must cut out the letters in 'diamond' shapes (do not cut out the individual triangles). The 'diamonds' include the front and back letter, and you will fold each diamond over the bakers twine, creating your double-sided triangles.
3. When you have cut out all of your 'diamonds', begin to fold each diamond over a length of bakers twine, leaving approx. 10cm on the left to allow you to tie the twine to your straw. Secure each triangle to itself over the twine using double-sided tape on the inside.
4. When you have secured all bunting flags in place, cut off your twine, again leaving about 10cm on the right, then cut a hole in each straw and thread your twine through. Tie a knot on the opposite side of the straw to hold string in place.
5. Place your bunting on the top of your cake, and you're all done!
Enjoy! xo Amy