YOU WILL NEED:
4 x Cherry Ripe Bars
24 x Glacé Cherries
1 x Jar Black Cherry Jam
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Buttons
1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
5 drops Pink Food Colouring
MAKES 12 CUPCAKES
1. Cut a hole into the centre of each cupcake and add a teaspoon of the black cherry jam.
2. Pipe chocolate icing onto each chocolate cupcake, completely covering the jam filling.
3. Cut 3 squares from each Cherry Ripe Bar, and cut each square into 2 triangles
4. Temper using a double saucepan, or melt your dark chocolate buttons in the microwave, in 20 second increments.
5. Colour the coconut hot pink by using a small bowl and spoon, and making sure all the fibers are covered.
6. Place two triangles of the cherry ripe bars opposite to each other on top of each iced cupcake, and sprinkle some pink coconut around the top.
7. Drizzle the tempered dark chocolate over the top of the cupcakes, then before it hardens, place two glacé cherries next to the cherry ripe bars.
8. Drizzle a tiny little bit more chocolate over each of the glacé cherries.
Enjoy! xo Amy